p l

Witch’s Brew

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

My Ambition

I wonder how many of you how knows me has yet to hear about this, anyway, after a long, long, tired break from blogger, I've decided. It's time to put my life long ambition down in words. If, I say if. If I were 1 day the President of Singapore, I used to always say, 11th March would be declared a public holiday. It would be called The President's Birthday. 2 decades later, I wonder if I were wrong, perhaps I really am. The President's Birthday is not such a good name afterall, I mean what if other Presidents start wanting their very own birthdays as holidays instead? I would do them great injustice. On the verge of giving up, this 2 decade long childhood dream of mine, this came to me. Thanksgiving. It shall be called Thanksgiving. Anyhow, I've added a ticker to attach to everyday's post. See it and act on it.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home