p l

Witch’s Brew

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I Fear Surprises

I never knew the day would come where I would sit around, stand around, walk around with strange butterflies in my stomach - or am I just desperate to take a dump? - all coz of 1 simple request I sent out. A surprise. A surprise like no other, a surprise that I'll never guessed for my birthday with present/s that is/are not obvious to me, which means no Pinky, no books, no CDs etc. This was the challenge I gave my airen on V day coz I was kinda pissed at all the either predictable or none at all "romantic" gestures. Surprises were always anticipated before hand, somehow I'll either juz know it or I'll call/sms at the exact moment to ask for it. So far, I've been asking him for his status every single day and he's not giving me hints. The nearer the day gets, the more I worry. What if it's something I don't like? What if the surprise was disappointing? What if the present/s is/are something I cannot use? What ifs? Let me help you with it, ren. Tell me about it, at least give me a slight hint. ARGHHHH!!! I'm breaking out in cold sweat from the surprise. And in case anyone is interested to know, I love quantity more than quality but of coz, if you're giving me quantity AND quality I'll accept them all with a grateful thank you and lots of hugs and kisses - this can be omitted depending on the receiver. On a last note before I end, I would like to thank my mum and 2 sisters for their presents. I'm receiving quality presents and still waiting for the quantities to come in :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home